CPLP Terms & Conditions
The Copy Posse Launch Pad (“CPLP”)
By clicking the “Purchase” button, you, the purchaser of The Copy Posse Launch Pad outlined below (hereinafter “you” or “Client”) agree and willingly purchase entry into this program to be provided with services rendered by Cattoni Creative Inc. (hereinafter “The Copy Posse” or “Copy Posse” or “CP”), and you agree you are voluntarily entering into a legally binding Agreement with The Copy Posse, inclusive of the following terms and conditions mutually agreed upon:
For good and valuable consideration of one thousand, nine hundred, ninety-seven U.S. Dollars ($2,997) or four monthly payments of eight hundred, ninety-seven U.S. Dollars ($897 x 4) the Client is electing to purchase The Copy Posse Launch Pad (hereinafter “CPLP”). In exchange, The Copy Posse agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing The Copy Posse Launch Pad (“CPLP” or “Program”) by The Copy Posse, an 8-week coaching program designed to teach you different elements of the copywriting process and help you build your portfolio. Created by Alex Cattoni, and The Copy Posse team, CPLP is suitable for aspiring copywriters or entrepreneurs who want to learn the skills to write their own copy.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in CPLP as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on The Copy Posse’s website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, The Copy Posse, or Alex Cattoni, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, The Copy Posse reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing CPLP and learning from The Copy Posse is the benefit of obtaining expert and exclusive guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have been developed by Alex Cattoni. Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of The Copy Posse, including but not limited to materials such as mindset guidance, written templates, verbal guidance, modules, technical information, copywriting advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in CPLP. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in CPLP, without permission from The Copy Posse or Alex Cattoni personally.
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to The Copy Posse may be published and used as testimonials by The Copy Posse. Client gives The Copy Posse a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on The Copy Posse social media channels, in advertisements for CPLP, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing CPLP client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in CPLP, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on The Copy Posse’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting The Copy Posse an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to The Copy Posse as part of a Testimonial.
Payment and Payment Plan
- Client understands the cost of the program is payable in full, or via one payment plan option, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
- A one-time payment of two thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine seven U.S. dollars ($2,997) payable upfront, in full;
- Four payments of eight-hundred ninety-seven U.S. dollars ($897) payable over four (4) months, totalling $3,588 if this payment plan option is selected;
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on The Copy Posse’s sales and checkout page for CPLP. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via The Copy Posse’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of The Copy Posse’s choosing, in full.
- If Client elects to purchase CPLP via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on The Copy Posse’s sales page. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the remainder of the Program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $200 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six-day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of CPLP for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
- The Copy Posse reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to CPLP should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to The Copy Posse in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of The Copy Posse whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client and The Copy Posse have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on The Copy Posse’s sales page.
- The CPLP is a rare opportunity to be coached and mentored by Alex for a fraction of what she normally charges her clients. The CPLP is not for uncommitted or unmotivated individuals. It gives an ultimate shortcut to building a successful copywriting business, teaching you in 8 weeks what took Alex 8 years to figure out. In order to protect the integrity of the group and invite only those who are committed to fully showing up and taking action there is a strict no-refund policy on the program.
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in CPLP and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While The Copy Posse believes in its services and that CPLP is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that The Copy Posse is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in CPLP and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within CPLP is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding CPLP and The Copy Posse, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the CPLP Facebook group, to other members of CPLP, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about The Copy Posse, Alex Cattoni and/or any other members of The Copy Posse, or CPLP, Client may be removed from the CPLP community. The Copy Posse Launch Pad strives to create a safe, positive, fruitful and productive environment and community. In order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While The Copy Posse and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in CPLP, The Copy Posse cannot guarantee results of CPLP, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold The Copy Posse and CPLP harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to their copywriting business.
- Earnings Disclaimer: The Copy Posse also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is The Copy Posse responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within CPLP. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in CPLP or working with The Copy Posse contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether CPLP will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of The Copy Posse, Alex Cattoni, or anyone else associated with The Copy Posse.
- Client understands that all services provided by The Copy Posse in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with The Copy Posse on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold The Copy Posse or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as The Copy Posse delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by The Copy Posse and Client.
- Client agrees to hold The Copy Posse harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of CPLP. The content provided by The Copy Posse on his/her website and within CPLP is comprised of information that has worked for The Copy Posse and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands The Copy Posse cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds The Copy Posse responsible for.
- Client agrees and understands that The Copy Posse has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that The Copy Posse maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, handouts, workbooks, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by The Copy Posse. Client agrees she/he may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with The Copy Posse. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from The Copy Posse to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by The Copy Posse or obtained through working with The Copy Posse, without The Copy Posse’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, The Copy Posse reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
Licensee Rights: The Copy Posse’s Limited License to Client
Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by The Copy Posse as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by The Copy Posse. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by The Copy Posse;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by The Copy Posse, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by The Copy Posse as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by The Copy Posse was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and Canadian laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold The Copy Posse and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with The Copy Posse harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should The Copy Posse be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit The Copy Posse’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by The Copy Posse, free of charge.
- Should a dispute arise between The Copy Posse and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold The Copy Posse responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of The Copy Posse.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and The Copy Posse agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration in Vancouver, British Columbia within a reasonable amount of time. Client and The Copy Posse agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of British Columbia regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of California are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and The Copy Posse, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing The Copy Posse Launch Pad (CPLP) by The Copy Posse. Once the Program is purchased and all Agreements are agreed to, Client is to have weekly drip access to the CPLP program, to be completed over an 8-Week period. As outlined on the sales page, CPLP includes the following 8 modules, as well as an additional Grand Finale module:
- Week 1: How To OWN Your Niche & Build An Irresistible Portfolio: In this module you’ll identify the kind of product or business that you want to write for. We’ll also map out the copy key assets that will become the foundation of your complete copywriter’s portfolio.
- Week 2: How To REEL In Your Customers, PSYCHE Out Your Competition: In this module, I’ll walk you through some of the key psychological triggers and methods for attracting the RIGHT customers with your copy, and keep them coming back for more.
- Week 3: How To SELL With Storytelling: In this module, you’ll learn how to use storytelling effectively to create believability, trust and authority. In this module, you'll learn four proven storytelling formulas you can use in your messaging and create your very own story structure for your portfolio piece.
- Week 4: How To Write HOT Headlines & Hooks: In this module, you’ll learn how to hook and hold your customers’ attention with nothing but powerful and precise wording for headlines and hooks.
- Week 5: How To Write A High-Converting Offer: You’ll learn how to write a high-converting offer using my 10-Point Offer Map.
- Week 6: Writing The Page That Will Get You PAID! :You’ll learn how to write the central piece of copy in any marketing campaign – the sales page. Writing a sales page is a dream gig for any copywriter. It’s what your clients will pay the most for and, therefore, is the most powerful asset you can have in your portfolio.
- Week 7: Ad + Landing Page – The One-Two Punch To Perfect Your Portfolio : In this module, we’ll round-out your funnel as you write the perfect ad + landing page combo for your newly-minted sales page – the one-two punch to perfect your portfolio. You’ll learn the fail-proof frameworks for ads and landing pages that convert.
- Week 8: Automating Sales With Personalized & Persuasive Emails : In this module, you’ll learn how to write a personalized and persuasive email campaign that’ll turn new leads and into raving fans.
- Week 9 / Grand Finale: Putting Together Your Posse-Approved Portfolio: In this module, I’ll guide you through my essential tips on how to put together your portfolio and package your service in a way that will be irresistible to new clients.
- Modules: The Copy Posse will make available nine (9) modules, to be made available upon scheduled dates. Client will go through the modules in order, with the rest of the class, to make for a collaborative learning environment. These Modules are intended to release proprietary information created by The Copy Posse for personal benefit of Client. Client agrees and understands that he/she is not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to her as a result of her participation in CPLP.
- Facebook Group Access: Client will also be granted access to a private group on Facebook. Client agrees to use common sense when posting or responding to others’ in the group, and agrees to refrain from posting any negative or unnecessary comments. Should Client post anything that is deemed offensive, defamatory, or otherwise negative in such a way that it causes a disruption within the group and community, The Copy Posse reserves the right to remove Client from any such Facebook group and other similar community, in order to preserve the experience for the rest of The Copy Posse’s clients.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. The Copy Posse is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of The Copy Posse and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase.
These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and The Copy Posse, concerning your access to and right to use Website, as well as any other media forms, media channels, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected to The Copy Posse and Website.